Author: Bullbuster Team
This article is initial research for planning your own private long range fishing trip. It is recommended to hire professionals who have done such a voyage before, however you should still do your own research and educate yourself to the best of your ability. Below are some initial research topics related to these trips.
International Boating Rules
List Of Islands
Customs & Permits
Supplies For A Long Range Yachting Trip
Long Range Boat Safety Equipment
In this guide you will also find some linked research topics.
Guide For Yachts Crossing The Atlantic & Pacific -This guide gives you helpful information about crossing the Atlantic & Pacific via yacth. Some interesting points in this article:
- Your boat should be a class A boat as defined by the International Marine Certification institute. This basically means that your yacht has been certified for long ocean voyages and can handle the potential sea conditions of such a crossing.
- Your fuel tanks should carry at least 1.5 times the amount of fuel for the crossing that you plan to do.
- How long does it take to motor across the Atlantic or Pacific: 4-5 days for the Atlantic and 10-12 days for the Pacific.
- Useful technology for such a crossing:
1) Water Maker
2) Auto Pilot
3) Power Generation (Generators)
Trade Winds May Influence Your Journey.
Where To Register Your Yacht- There are many tax implications for where your boat is registered. This guide covers many of these implications and names some of the best places to register your boat.
List Of Points Of Interest:
5) Jarvis Island
7) American Samoa
8) Aka aka'
9) Wallace & Fatuna
11) Port Villa
14) Solaman Islands
15) Boganville Island
16) Papa New Guenea
17) Duan Island
24) Dar es Salaam
26) South Africa
27) Cape Verde
28) Virgin Islands
We Help Millions Of Anglers Spend More Time Fishing
We hope that you enjoyed this article on the Bullbuster.net Magazine. It is our mission to help millions of anglers spend more time fishing and that starts with YOU!