Author: Bullbuster Team
How To Use Youtube To Get Views To Your Articles
Youtube is an amazing resource. We mention it here on the community a ton, because if a picture is worth 1,000 words then a video is worth 10,000. Using Youtube to promote your articles is a great way to grow your readership.
Two Simple Tips To Grow Your Readership Through Youtube
1) Mention Your Article In Your Video - This is a simple way to drive traffic to your article via Youtube.
2) Link To Your Article In Your Description - This is a simple way to let people know where to get more information.
* If you have old videos you can even go back and edit the descriptions to add more information (good for youtube SEO) as well as a great way to drive traffic to your article.
3) Use Your Youtube Videos In Your Article - This not only adds value to the content in your article, but it can act as a crosspromotion between your article and your Youtube Channel.
4) Make Yotube Videos Catered Towards Your Article - Make youtube videos that talk about only a specific point in your blog lets stay only "Step1" of a 3 step process that you outline in your article. At the end of the video, mention that to see this video in context, check out your article and provide a link in the description like we talked about earlier.
We Help Millions Of Anglers Spend More Time Fishing
We hope that you enjoyed this article on the Bullbuster Community. It is our mission to help millions of anglers spend more time fishing and that starts with YOU!
Tour Our Factory Below
Buy Your Fishing Line Brand Direct Online Now!