Author: Bullbuster Team
Bulk Fluorocarbon Fishing Line
Buying fluorocarbon in bulk is the best way to get the price per yard down for your fluorocarbon so that you can get the most out of this important piece of your fishing arsenal. Bulk fluorocarbon spools are great for fishing charter operations, serious weekend warriors, tournament fishermen, and fishermen with a house overseas who would otherwise pay high prices on their fishing tackle locally.
How To Use Bulk Spools Of Fluorocarbon
Bulk fluorocarbon spools are best utilized on a suction cup spooler on a large boat such as a sport fish, or to make pre made leaders. There are several ways to make and store pre-made leaders, and taking taking the time to make them will lead to your catching more fish.
Our Selection Of Bulk Fluorocarbon Fishing Line
Below is our selection of bulk 500 yard spools of fluorocarbon fishing line on bullbuster.net.
10 Times You Should Use Bulk Fluorocarbon Fishing Line
1) For Kite Fishing For Sailfish - If you are kite fishing for sailfish buying your fluorocarbon fishing line in bulk is the way to go since you will be using leaders up to 20 feet. You don't want to do this off of a 50 yard skein, this would drive the price up of your fluorocarbon exponentially and is will be a hassle. For sailfish we recommend going with 30Lb, 40Lb, and 50Lb bulk spools of fluorocarbon.
2) You Run A Charter Operation - You run a charter fishing operation, it doesn't matter what you are fishing for, if you use fluorocarbon and you go fishing 300 + days a year, this is the way to go hands down.
3) Fishing For Ahi On Live Bait In Hawaii - If you are running and gunning big Ahi in Hawaii, be sure to load up on 130Lb bulk fluorocarbon and fast! This gets reserved quickly.
4) Fishing Long Range Boats In Southern California - If you fish on long range boats in SOCAL and are going to be out fishing for over a week. You are going to go through A LOT of fluorocarbon. Be sure to buy a 500 yard spool of fluorocarbon and make pre-made leaders.
5) Fishing The Tuna Rigs In The Gulf Of Mexico - If you are running way out in the gulf to target big yellowfin on the oil rigs, fluorocarbon is your friend, and you are likely to go through a lot of it. Your bulk spool of fluorocarbon is your friend.
6) You Own A Fishing Lodge Overseas - Buying in bulk is important for you if you having a fishing operation overseas and it is expensive to buy tackle locally. Better to buy a bulk shipment and get it sent over all at once.
7) You Sell Trolling Lures - If you are a lure manufacturer, there is no way that you are going to want to be rigging your lures off a 50 yard spool. The 500 yard bulk spool is the way to go.
8) You Are A Tournament Fishermen - The money is on the line, and you want no excuse to not win the tournament, EVERYTHING is going to use fluorocarbon and the bulk 500 yard spool is the way to go.
9) You Commercial Fish For Bottom Fish - If you commercial fish for grouper and snapper then you might as well upgrade to fluorocarbon for your leaders, especially with the cost savings of the 500 yard spool.
10) You Commercial Fish For Kingfish - If you commercial fish for kingfish and you might as well be using fluorocarbon, especially with the cost savings of the bulk spool.
When You Don't Need Bulk Fluorocarbon Fishing Line
If you are just trying to fill your tackle bag up with a bunch of different sizes of fluorocarbon for different applications, then bulk isn't the way to go. Below is our selection of 50 yard spools of fluorocarbon fishing line.
We Help Millions Of Anglers Spend More Time Fishing
We hope that you enjoyed this article on the Bullbuster.net Magazine. It is our mission to help millions of anglers spend more time fishing and that starts with YOU!