Author: Bullbuster Team
5 Uses For Leader Material Coils
In the video below we cover the 5 uses for grander leader material coils. We carry grander leader material coils from 150 - 1000Lb test monofilament.
1) Making Shark Leaders - You may want to use a small length of wire, and the rest of your leader should be monofilament since it is easier to handle the mono than the wire with your hands.
2) Making A Night-Time Swordfishing Rig - Swordfish have sharp bills, so you want to use heavy monofilament fishing line when targeting them. We recommend using 300-400Lb test monofialment for rigging for swordfish.
3) Rigging Trolling Leaders - If you are rigging trolling lures, you are going to want to use heavy monofilament (150Lb +) since you do not want to need to change your rigging on your leader after every single fish.
4) Making A Deep Drop Rig - Heavy monofilament is great for making deep drop rigs.
5) Rigging Your Outriggers - Most anglers rig their outriggers with 400-500Lb test monofilament.
Why You Would Want To Buy Leader Material In A Coil Vs. A Spool
We Help Millions Of Anglers Spend More Time Fishing
We hope that you enjoyed this article on the Bullbuster.net Magazine. It is our mission to help millions of anglers spend more time fishing and that starts with YOU!