Author: Ryan Carson
Fishing Tackle Used For A New Jersey Charter Operation
To start off I just want to make it clear that I will never promote or push a product I don’t truly believe in and use. I’m not a sellout and when I find a product that works I use it. Its that simple anything and everything you see me use is because I believe in it and have had success with it.
I normally talk about the different companies’ products I use that physically catch the fish or filet the fish. But let’s take a deeper look into one of the main components of fishing and that’s the fishing line.
Before I committed to using Bullbuster for the charter I did my own research and test on the line. The last thing I would ever want to happen is for a customer to lose a possible fish of a lifetime due to tackle failure. After testing the Braid, Fluorocarbon, Grander leader and crimps I was very satisfied with the results.
Below I’ve listed my choice of what we use on the charter
Fluke, Porgy, Seabass, Tautog, False Albie, Bonita, Mahi
· Bullbuster 20 lbs. green braid (Casting/Jigging)
· Bullbuster 30 lbs. or 40 lbs Fluorocarbon (Casting/Jigging)
Bluefish, Striper, Smaller Tuna
· Bullbuster 40 lbs. green braid (Casting/Jigging)
· Bullbuster 50 lbs. or 60 lbs. Fluorocarbon (Casting/Jigging)
· Bullbuster 80 lbs. green braid (trolling)
· Bullbuster 100 lbs. Fluorocarbon (trolling)
Tuna, Shark and other Big game
· Bullbuster 100 lbs. or 130 lbs. green braid (Trolling/Jigging)
· Bullbuster 150lbs, 200lbs. Grander leader and Crimps (tuna)
· Bullbuster 300lbs, 400lbs. Grander leader and Crimps (shark)
· Bullbuster 400 lbs Single strand wire (shark)
If you ever have any questions about any of Bullbuster Products feel free to reach out to me and I would be glad to help in any way I can.
We Help Millions Of Anglers Spend More Time Fishing
We hope that you enjoyed this article on the Bullbuster Community. It is our mission to help millions of anglers spend more time fishing and that starts with YOU!